Isabell started her career in 1983 gaining experience in sales, marketing, training, and business development. She joined Progressive Systems College in 1992. She worked her way through the ranks and was offered to join the board of Directors in December 1997. She accepted the Chief Executive's position in August 2002. She took Progressive Systems College over (together with Patrick Moore) in January 2003. They changed the name to Share Direct. Patrick Moore subsequently sold his share holding to her in 2009. Isabell completed the Registered Person Exams in 1999.
- News24.com | WATCH | China Evergrande gets bond extension
- News24.com | Supreme Court of Appeal finds lower court was wrong to liquidate broker JP Markets
- News24.com | EXPLAINER | Bitcoin, the world's first and biggest cryptocurrency
- News24.com | Foreigners are in fact buying South African bonds, new data show
- News24.com | Brent hits $85 as energy crisis stokes demand before winter