Isabell started her career in 1983 gaining experience in sales, marketing, training, and business development. She joined Progressive Systems College in 1992. She worked her way through the ranks and was offered to join the board of Directors in December 1997. She accepted the Chief Executive's position in August 2002. She took Progressive Systems College over (together with Patrick Moore) in January 2003. They changed the name to Share Direct. Patrick Moore subsequently sold his share holding to her in 2009. Isabell completed the Registered Person Exams in 1999. She is also the chairperson of The Storehouse, a non profit organisation. The Storehouse assist in poverty relieve by providing clothing to those in need. The Storehouse further provide education for refugee children.
- Market Overview – August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Market Wrap April 15, 2020
- Market Review March 2020 March 16, 2020
- How to take advantage of current market conditions March 11, 2020
- WHAT TO LOOKOUT FOR THIS WEEK October 7, 2019