Sidney is a professional derivatives trader and portfolio manager with a background in economics, having completed his degree in BCom Economics in 2006. He has experienced both prosperous and challenging times in the markets over the past 11 years, which has shaped his trading strategy to generate maximum revenue during uncertain times. He believes that being innovative and adaptable is key to success in the world of trading.
- News24.com | SA stocks in fifth weekly gain, Telkom slips on CEO exit
- News24.com | Rand should be worth R6/$, according to Big Mac index
- News24.com | Markets extend global rally as earnings trump virus worries
- News24.com | Asian markets mixed after Wall St rally as virus worries persist
- News24.com | European stocks steady after Delta fuels global rout