Sidney is a professional derivatives trader and portfolio manager with a background in economics, having completed his degree in BCom Economics in 2006. He has experienced both prosperous and challenging times in the markets over the past 11 years, which has shaped his trading strategy to generate maximum revenue during uncertain times. He believes that being innovative and adaptable is key to success in the world of trading.
- Fin24.com | Markets LIVE: Rand on the backfoot as risk sentiment weighs
- Fin24.com | Suffering emerging markets look to Fed's Powell to calm frayed nerves
- Fin24.com | JSE closes flat as it fails to catch rebound wave
- Fin24.com | Markets WRAP: Rand closes at R15.23/$
- Fin24.com | London stock market opens higher after delay