Sidney is a professional derivatives trader and portfolio manager with a background in economics, having completed his degree in BCom Economics in 2006. He has experienced both prosperous and challenging times in the markets over the past 11 years, which has shaped his trading strategy to generate maximum revenue during uncertain times. He believes that being innovative and adaptable is key to success in the world of trading.
- WHAT TO LOOKOUT FOR THIS WEEK October 7, 2019
- Unum Capital: Market Commentary and Trading Research Note October 7, 2019
- Unum Capital – Unum Capital: PMIs Sees Stocks Tumble October 3, 2019
- Investment Focus September 16, 2019
- Market Overview September 2019 September 5, 2019