Sidney is a professional derivatives trader and portfolio manager with a background in economics, having completed his degree in BCom Economics in 2006. He has experienced both prosperous and challenging times in the markets over the past 11 years, which has shaped his trading strategy to generate maximum revenue during uncertain times. He believes that being innovative and adaptable is key to success in the world of trading.
- Market Overview – August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Market Wrap April 15, 2020
- Market Review March 2020 March 16, 2020
- How to take advantage of current market conditions March 11, 2020
- WHAT TO LOOKOUT FOR THIS WEEK October 7, 2019
- News24.com | Gold heads for first weekly loss since June after wild ride
- News24.com | Oil set for weekly gain with US rebound outweighing IEA report
- News24.com | Equities mixed as recovery hopes tempered by US stimulus struggle
- News24.com | Gold hit a record, then plunged. Where will it go next?
- News24.com | Gold posts biggest drop in seven years on rising US yields