Sidney is a professional derivatives trader and portfolio manager with a background in economics, having completed his degree in BCom Economics in 2006. He has experienced both prosperous and challenging times in the markets over the past 11 years, which has shaped his trading strategy to generate maximum revenue during uncertain times. He believes that being innovative and adaptable is key to success in the world of trading.
- News24.com | WATCH | China Evergrande gets bond extension
- News24.com | Supreme Court of Appeal finds lower court was wrong to liquidate broker JP Markets
- News24.com | EXPLAINER | Bitcoin, the world's first and biggest cryptocurrency
- News24.com | Foreigners are in fact buying South African bonds, new data show
- News24.com | Brent hits $85 as energy crisis stokes demand before winter