Nicolle has been trading everything that moves since she first started learning about the financial markets through Share Direct in 2007. A financial market prodigy, Nicolle left the South African Navy to Invest and trade full time. She now leads hundreds of others towards financial independence through our guided Mentorship Programmes.
Managing around 5 Equity Portfolio's and a host of derivative instruments while mentoring others is hard work, Nicolle unwinds by taking to the open road (And off of it!) on her treasured BMW motorcycles.
|Total Visit : 45811|
|Hits Today : 245|
|Total Hits : 145061|
- Afrifocus Weekly Market Report 10 December 2018 December 10, 2018
- Unum Market Commentary: Global Equities Slide As Trade, Payrolls Weigh December 10, 2018
- Unum Market Commentary: Equities Stabilize Amid Growth, Trade Concerns December 7, 2018
- Unum Market Commentary: Stocks Tumble As Trade Remains Murky December 5, 2018
- Unum Market Commentary: Stocks Rally As ‘Trade Truce’ Sees Buyers Return December 4, 2018
- Fin24.com | Markets LIVE: Rand on the back foot as Brexit leaves markets in disarray
- Fin24.com | After ugly year, biggest Africa stock market may be set to rally
- Fin24.com | China says Canada violated bilateral agreement in Huawei arrest
- Fin24.com | JSE weaker as stocks crumble amidst global economic growth concerns
- Fin24.com | Markets WRAP: Rand closes at R14.33/$